Monday, January 10, 2011

Fancy ottomans and benches

I have been wanting to purchase an ottoman or bench to place against our staircase wall in our living room.  My hubby is not into decorating, so he leaves most of it up to me ;). Our living room furniture is pretty neutral, so I have been looking for a more decorative yet functional ottoman/bench/chair to add to the coziness.  I have been coveting these yellow and tangerine Canary Storage Benches from Target:

I also love this tangerine Regan Upholstered Storage Bench bench from Target:
I'm starting to think orange and yellow should be my home's neutral color. I think these benches would look so awesome paired with my teal, mustard, dark brown, and white decors. I will probably continue to press my luck at finding an awesome looking ottoman/bench at TJ Maxx, Home Goods, or Marshalls for cheap. But if all else fails, at least I'll be able to order and choose one of these beauties to add to our home (if they are still in stock!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment